Hey everyone!
Not sure where this site has been all my life. I love building in Valheim, and discovering the PlanBuild mod recently got me hyped to jump back in. Then I tried downloading a few blueprints here… and wow. You folks make some wild stuff!
I’m hoping to share some of my own builds here and there when I get the chance.
Also, I just whipped up a little tool to count resources in blueprint files—built it tonight, so it’s probably got a couple bugs—but it does what I need. If anyone wants to try it out and drop some feedback, that’d be awesome: Valheim Planalyzer.
Excited to be part of this community. Praise Odin!
Not sure where this site has been all my life. I love building in Valheim, and discovering the PlanBuild mod recently got me hyped to jump back in. Then I tried downloading a few blueprints here… and wow. You folks make some wild stuff!
I’m hoping to share some of my own builds here and there when I get the chance.
Also, I just whipped up a little tool to count resources in blueprint files—built it tonight, so it’s probably got a couple bugs—but it does what I need. If anyone wants to try it out and drop some feedback, that’d be awesome: Valheim Planalyzer.
Excited to be part of this community. Praise Odin!

