Hi! Im Eric/Eeyore

Eeyore's Avatar Eeyore3/24/23 7:03 pm
3 ambers 182 1
3/25/2023 9:50 pm
JP Valheim's Avatar JP Valheim
I made the Notre Dame cathedral and posted pics to reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/valheim/comments/11zomxe/notre_dame_de_paris/

Im hoping to use this site to upload the .db and .fwl files so others can explore it for themselves! Gonna use the search function to find out the best way to do that. But if anyone wants to drop me a reply in this post with the best way to do it, I'd be much obliged!

Also, the build is done using no mods, and I'd like people who dont use mods or don't want to use mods to be able to check it out as well. So PlanBuild isn't the way I'd like to do that.
Eeyore
Level 1 : New Viking

Create an account or sign in to comment.

JP Valheim
03/25/2023 9:50 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Lox
history
Hello Eric :D Welcome!

You can create a new build here, or find it yourself by navigating to the builds section and then clicking the upload button on the righthand side.

https://www.valheimians.com/account/manage/builds/item/new/

From there you can add your files. If you add the server files, you need to zip them together into a .zip archive. the upload only accepts Zip files or the planbuild files

Don't underestimate PlanBuild though, I encourage you to upload both the world files and the planbuild files. People can use the files to put your building onto a dedicated server, which anybody without mods could join. Most people don't realize it but you can make a server with planbuild and then upload it to the dedicated server and anybody from vanilla valheim can join and look at everything even if they never use planbuild

I've personally been doing this and most of the players on my server are from xbox so I know it works with them

If you don't upload a planbuild file, then we can't put your asset into a server. Maybe you want that, maybe you don't!
Valheimians

Website

© 2021 - 2024
www.valheimians.com

Welcome