KorinTor has arrived!

KorinTor's Avatar KorinTor2/3/23 6:22 pm
4 ambers 203 1
2/17/2023 2:32 pm
MutantArtCat's Avatar MutantArtCat
Greetings,

Casual player here with about 300 hours in the game. Still very new compared to some I know. Currently I play with minor QoL mods such as seed totem, autofuel and planteverything. I've looked at a lot of the builds on this site and consider me inspired. I'm also interested in perhaps joining a server thats not too far along or used up if thats possible. If anyone needs another person to help out, let me know! Looking forward to viewing builds, and perhaps submitting my own work soon. Thanks for having me!
KorinTor
Level 1 : New Viking