New to game and community

PopuoftheHutt's Avatar PopuoftheHutt4/24/23 12:41 pm
2 ambers 167 2
4/24/2023 8:36 pm
PopuoftheHutt's Avatar PopuoftheHutt
Howdy everyone, My name is PapuoftheHutt, I am a Grandpa and that is what Pappous (also Papu and Popu) means in Konia Greek. I am new to the Valheim game, fairly, and even more new to the modding aspect of it. I am wondering if there is anyone here who uses Vortex mod manager who might be able to help me fix my server. Just curious.
I love this game (evident in the hours I have played it and modded it) and want to keep it going, I am just having some issues with mods quitting working and having to restart the game consistently. I am enjoying a couple of builds and will be subscribing to the channels as soon as I figure all this stuff out.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Also, how much better is Thunderstone than Vortex? Opinions welcome considering making the switch.
Papu
PopuoftheHutt
Level 1 : New Viking