Roinuj Says Hello to the Valheimians

Roinuj's Avatar Roinuj2/26/24 1:57 pm history
3 ambers 73 2
3/5/2024 9:02 am
Cyprezz's Avatar Cyprezz
Hello, my name is Junior (you can call me Roinuj), 25 years old, and this is my first time posting on this site, which I deeply respect.

I live in Brazil, in a region with a significant influx of European immigrants from wartime, which has instilled in me a fondness for European-influenced architecture.

Additionally, I am passionate about the vernacular architecture of Indonesia, first discovered at Warung, a beautifully styled club in southern Brazil. My fascination intensified after the club tragically burned down last year, inspiring me to recreate this architectural style within our beloved game, Valheim. I feel it harmoniously complements the game's ambiance and setting.

I have a few modest constructions I'm excited to share in the upcoming days. Encouraged by my friend Qteecat, I decided to post them here so more people can review, download, modify, and enjoy them as they see fit.

I've become a great admirer of several constructions by members of this community, having stumbled upon them on this platform. Valheim serves as a wonderful form of therapy for me, and I eagerly anticipate future updates!
Roinuj
Level 1 : New Viking