2

Downloaded Sturmvale World Map-How do I upload it to my game?

User5625G •12/31/23 1:46 pm
•
799
•
1/31/2024 6:09 am
Downloaded Sturmvale World Map-How do I upload it to my game?
I looked at a video on youtube but it seemed like steps were missing. How do I make a custom world map work on my own host?
Posted by
User5625G
Level 1 : New Viking
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

Sven of Undenfell
• 01/31/2024 6:09 am
• Level 40 : Master Viking
Great to see it worked out for you.
1
User5625G
• 12/31/2023 4:32 pm
• Level 1 : New Viking
For anyone that needs to find the folder like I did. Windows + R then type-
%appData%
Backout one folder and you will be able to follow the path AppData\LocalLow\IronGate\Valheim\worlds
1
User5625G
• 12/31/2023 4:28 pm
• Level 1 : New Viking
Update- I found the worlds folder on my PC. Then I moved the fwl and db files into there. I went in the game and in the manage worlds had the Sturmvale world there. Had to further backup the file to cloud and pc. (After blindly clicking a couple of things here. ) Voila- the world works now.
1

Welcome