Help for create big vault below existing building

Vivallgames's Avatar Vivallgames5/19/24 3:48 pm
1 ambers 152 3
7/6/2024 8:56 pm
Vivallgames's AvatarVivallgames
Hi Valheimers!

I need good solution to create an big vault below existing building.

Ideally, I wish an mod/tool for loweling the ground by square block below me. As the pick tool but without limit due by the construction (and near ground contraints).

I have an castle and I wanna can loweling ground properly.
For the moment, I use PlanBuild for Cut/copy for have place for working and I use dirty hoe + PlanBuild smooth ground tool. It's really efficient but I need to have more accurate system for this project.

Maybe, they exist an tool for place an big square (size customisable) as an structure which delete ground. Also, this tool can maybe too, place directly and renforced structure...

If you have any ideas or if an genius moder wanna help...

Thanks!
Vivallgames
Level 27 : Expert Builder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Franco Petrielli
06/01/2024 9:02 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Builder
if you're still having trouble, id suggest holding off on this project and start playing with different terrain mods until you find one that suits your needs
Vivallgames
07/06/2024 8:56 pm
Level 27 : Expert Builder
Thank you for your reply! I tested few solutions but I think it's probably the many mods I use wich cause that. I found an "solution" for can modify the ground correctly. I simply use the hoe ;). It's always buged with terraform planbuilt tool for modify the paint style but the other tools work correctly.
Franco Petrielli
06/01/2024 9:02 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Builder
the problem is no matter what mod you use you cant ever get it to go straight down, theres always gonna be a slight curve so best bet would be to use Searica's AdvancedTerrainModifiers mod which lets you edit square by square but there will still be a curve at the deepest depth of the ground but this is the best mod you could use

Welcome