2

Plan Build not allowing me to create blueprints or anything

luck33 •1/10/24 11:37 pm
•
1.9k
•
8/2/2026 4:19 pm
Hello all, I recently attempted to install and use plan build and am having some issues. I use thunderstone and installed BepInExPacl_valheim, Jotunn, HookGenPatcher and Plan Build. I can create the hammer and the runestone but anything I attempt to build using either object I get a missing requirement error. Is there any other set-up steps I potentially missed? I attempted reinstalling multiple times and end up with the same issue every time. I am just unable to create any blueprint.
Posted by
luck33
Level 1 : New Viking
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

2

NOTLOBO420
• 08/02/2026 4:19 pm
• Level 1 : New Viking
i have a problem downloading blueprints im also using thunderstore
1
Sven of Undenfell
• 01/31/2024 5:34 am
• Level 40 : Master Viking
Are you attempting to add a planbuild file to your world or are you saving one of your builds?
1

Welcome