3

Problem with PlanBuild

TooSayxy •9/3/25 11:47 am history
•
2.1k
•
9/18/2025 2:02 am
Hi all,

At first, I'm french so I'm sorry for my english :p

I added the mod with thunderstore. When I play and try to place a blueprint building, I see the "ghost" building, I can move it, adjust everything, but I can't place it, nothing work. I tried to click many time but it doesn't work (left click, ctrl + left click ect ect....). Anyone can help me ? I hope I'm clear with my explanation.

Thank you all !!!

Toos
Posted by
TooSayxy
Level 1 : New Viking
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

11

zenji
• 09/18/2025 2:02 am
• Level 21 : Expert Viking
To anyone that sees this, the PlanBuild mod has been updated to fix this!
1
User7085G
• 09/16/2025 11:35 am
• Level 1 : New Viking
its because of the call to arms update, you have to wait for the modder to update plan build or just use an older version of valheim which isnt recommended
1
Ronnzet
• 09/09/2025 2:41 pm
• Level 1 : New Viking
And in the end, what s wrong?
1
User10674G
• 09/09/2025 4:41 pm
• Level 1 : New Viking
I would also like to know, it doesn't work for me in the same way that person explained
1
User10661G
• 09/03/2025 7:04 pm
• Level 1 : New Viking
Are you playing on the PublicTest build? If so it doesn't seem to work on that.
1
User10762G
• 09/13/2025 2:11 pm
• Level 1 : New Viking
I have the same issue, on the new patch of the game
1
Ksarthur
• 09/11/2025 12:56 pm
• Level 31 : Artisan Raven Builder
How do i change that? I got the same problem, cant pass the ghost piece mode.
2
TooSayxy
• 09/05/2025 2:26 am
• Level 1 : New Viking
Yes !!! thank you, it works perfectly !!!
1
Lprime
• 09/16/2025 1:40 am
• Level 1 : New Viking
Thanks for what? We don’t have a solution
1
Zephyris
• 09/15/2025 11:18 pm
• Level 1 : New Viking
How did you fix it?
1
User10745G
• 09/12/2025 6:39 am
• Level 1 : New Viking
how did it get fixed
1

Welcome