Vanilla-ish builds to expand locations to existing biomes with more variety...but not overkill

Ti2xgr's Avatar Ti2xgr2/20/24 4:39 pm
1 ambers 153 2
3/23/2024 10:42 am
jaylaxel's Avatar jaylaxel
I have taken on the task of building two completely new biomes (SporeLands - Giant mushrooms with dwarves, etc) and (Arachnea - Spiders, Ent's, Elves, and Svaltars). I have another one that I will start on soon (CrystalLands - Crystal biome with Crystal landscape, caves, Crystal creatures and dragons). Once finished, I will be making four new biomes that will be DeepNorth and Ashlands related, but completely new since we will already have both in the finished game.

While in the process of creating the biomes and filling them with Bosses, locations and such, I determined that I would like to build some new POI's; not only for my new biomes, but also to expand the variety of existing locations in the current biomes. However, pretty much everything I've found on this site are "too good" for POI's that would be randomly found/stumbled across. Anyone ever make "generic" or simple POI's or spawner POI's to add to their worlds? I don't mind making them myself, but was surprised that I can't seem to find any on this site. Everything is over the top. Can anyone help me with some leads?
Ti2xgr
Level 1 : New Viking